Hi

Try deploying your properties files straight to your dspace instance to
see if they are working correctly;

1. /var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/dspace/jspui/webapps/jspui/WEB-INF/classes
(change the path to your unpacked dspace war path)

2. Restart tomcat

You could also check that the correct properties files are being
deployed by checking the above path.

Cheers

Hayden

--
Hayden Young
Managing Director

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and may
be confidential. They may contain legally privileged or copyright material. You
should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorization. If you are
not the intended recipient please contact the sender as soon as possible by
return e-mail and then please delete both messages. This notice should not be
removed.