Hi,

I'm trying to tie our CAS authentication into our Dspace instance.  I've
added the CAS java class and updated the config file to point to the
Central authentication server.  When I click on the login link I'm
redirected to the CAS login page, but when I enter the login method the
page just reloads the login screen.  I'm not being sent back to the Dspace
server to resume login. When returning to control to dspace what class
will process the CAS server return call?

Thanks