Hello,

Again down here with a problem. I have dspace 1.6.2 and trying to install it
on Ubuntu 10.04. I followed this link: "
http://ir.sun.ac.za/wiki/index.php/Dspace"; as suggested before while facing
repository problem. I honestly tried every step described there. I've also
setup mail server successfully as I am receiving mails. My dspace.cfg file
is look like as follows:

dspace.dir = /home/dspace
dspace.baseUrl = http://dserver
dspace.url = ${dspace.baseUrl}/jspui  [hostname --fqdn]
dspace.hostname = dserver
dspace.name = DSpace for My University
db.name = postgres
db.url = jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/dspace
db.driver = org.postgresql.Driver
db.username = dspace
db.password = dspace
mail.server = dserver
mail.from.address = dspace-nore...@dserver
feedback.recipient = dspace-h...@dserver
mail.admin = dspace-h...@dserver
alert.recipient = altaf.mah...@gmail.com
registration.notify = altaf.mah...@gmail.com
default.language = en_US

Finally, my build process is successful. But when I browsed:
http://dserver/jspui [I didn't yet try default 'jspui' interface] it shows
404 Not Found error. Did I do something wrong? What else I can do further?
However, I am going for re-installation, also tried with the rebuild
process. But in the mean time I hope may be there could be a hint. I have
been using tomcat6, so I just put tomcat6 instead of tomcat5.5 as mentioned
in the link. And my Ubuntu is not server version, I installed apache and
other stuffs manually.

Thanks for all of your help.

--
-Altaf