Hi,

Support

I login to our local LDAP server using the following   settings, but
cannot login. I can search users name

account using  sAMAccountName attribute.

Host                              ILRI.CGIARAD.ORG

base DN                          DC=ILRI,DC=CGIARAD,DC=ORG

Bind DN(entry DN)           CN=Webshet\, Sisay (ILRI),OU=ILRI Ethiopia
Employees,OU=ILRI Ethiopia,DC=ILRI,DC=CGIARAD,DC=ORG

What will be the setting in dspace.cfg ( dspace 1.5.2  on debian )

if something is wrong please correct me.i can't login to dspace using
LADP.

ldap.provider_url = ldap://ILRI.CGIARAD.ORG/

ldap.id_field = sAMAccountName

ldap.object_context = OU=ILRI Ethiopia Employees,OU=ILRI
Ethiopia,DC=ILRI,DC=CGIARAD,DC=ORG

ldap.search_context = OU=ILRI Ethiopia Employees,OU=ILRI
Ethiopia,DC=ILRI,DC=CGIARAD,DC=ORG

ldap.email_field = mail

ldap.surname_field = sn

ldap.givenname_field = givenName

ldap.phone_field = telephoneNumber

#### Hierarchical LDAP Settings #####

# If your users are spread out across a hierarchical tree on your

# LDAP server, you will need to use the following stackable
authentication

 class:

  plugin.sequence.org.dspace.authenticate.AuthenticationMethod = \

        org.dspace.authenticate.LDAPHierarchicalAuthentication

# object scope : 0

# one level scope : 1

# subtree scope : 2

ldap.search_scope = 2

#ldap.search.user = cn=admin,ou=people,o=myu.edu

ldap.search.user = CN=Webshet\, Sisay (ILRI),OU=ILRI Ethiopia
Employees,OU=ILRI Ethiopia,DC=ILRI,DC=CGIARAD,DC=ORG

ldap.search.password = *********