From: bluy...@gmail.com [mailto:bluy...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Bram Luyten
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 4:10 AM
To: Khan, Baseer
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Dspace Statistics

Hello Baseer,

DSpace 1.6 features a "view statistics" button for individual items,
collections and communities.

You can try it out here (for an item):
http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/1842/171
or here for a collection: http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/2

best regards,

Bram Luyten

@mire - http://www.atmire.com

Technologielaan 9 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium
533 2nd Street - Encinitas, CA 92024 - USA

http://www.togather.eu - Before getting together, get t...@ther

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 8:35 PM, Khan, Baseer