The documentation lists the configuration values that the
org.dspace.embargo package looks at.  But there doesn't seem to be any
code anywhere in that package, or anywhere else, which actually sets
the embargo terms or lift date.  Did I miss something?  How do I get a
submission embargoed using the default setter and lifter?

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Balance your desire for bells and whistles with the reality that only a