Hi Rev,

the best way to explore whether the standard DSpace stats address your
problems, is to experiment with them on http://demo.dspace.org

Make sure you do your testing with the User interface you wish to use
(subtle differences in the XML User interface and in the JSP user interface.

Also, some more background information on the SOLR stats is available in Ben
Bosman's presentation slides from last week:
Slides http://bit.ly/bXCyFb and
Whitepaper http://bit.ly/9QCwCg

If you're still confronted with specific questions that aren't addressed by
these materials or the DSpace documentation, please shoot.

best regards,

Bram Luyten

@mire - http://www.atmire.com

Technologielaan 9 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium
533 2nd Street - Encinitas, CA 92024 - USA

http://www.togather.eu - Before getting together, get t...@ther