Hi,

I've looked around at this and can't figure it out.

I have a collection that uses IP authentication. The items have thumbnails,
though, and I would like those to have anonymous authorization policies. Does
anyone know any sql that would allow me to change the authorization for all
thumbnail bittreams in my DSpace installation to be viewable by anonymous?

Thanks,

Jason Fowler, CA, MSLS
Archives and Special Collections Librarian
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
President, ALABI
502-897-4573
jfow...@sbts.edu