Hi Baseer

Yes it is. See below. Just modfiy your "dspace.cfg" file.

##### Settings for content count/strength information ####

# whether to display collection and community strengths
# (This configuration is not used by XMLUI.  To show strengths in the
#  XMLUI, you just need to create a theme which displays them)
webui.strengths.show = true

# if showing the strengths, should they be counted in real time or
# fetched from cache?  NOTE: To improve scaling/performance,
# the XMLUI only makes strengths available to themes if they are CACHED!
#
# Counts fetched in real time will perform an actual count of the
# database contents every time a page with this feature is requested,
# which will not scale.  If the below setting is to use the cache, you
# must run the following command periodically to update the count:
#
# [dspace]/bin/itemcounter
#
# The default is to count in real time