Hi Gaetano,

Could you check the value of "dspace.baseUrl" and "dspace.url" in
[dspace]/config/dspace.cfg?

Going by the information you've given, here are the recommended values for
your DSpace instance:

dspace.hostname = elea.unisa.it
dspace.baseUrl = http://${dspace.hostname}:8080
dspace.url = ${dspace.baseUrl}/jspui

If the variables used are making things unclear, this basically turns into:

dspace.hostname = elea.unisa.it
dspace.baseUrl = http://elea.unisa.it:8080
dspace.url = http://elea.unisa.it:8080/jspui

Recent versions of DSpace have /xmlui as the default webapp in
${dspace.url}, and I think this is why you're seeing this behaviour.

If you do change any of these values, you'll need to restart DSpace *and*
your handle server for the changes to take effect.

Hope this helps -- let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Kim