Hi Shashidhar,

> I successfully installed dspace 1.6. Now i want to install and configure LDAP
> server with my dspace
> Any one please tell me how will i do this. i have no idea about this.
>
> Any help will appreciate.

There is a section in the manual that describes how to configure it:

 - http://www.dspace.org/1_6_2Documentation/ch05.html#N12C9B

Usually the person that administrates the LDAP server will know the correct
settings to put into dspace.cfg for their LDAP server, so if you can find that
person it will be easier.

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: +64 (0)9 373 7599 x81928