Hi,

What's the best way to get statistics from our dspace installations?
What I need to know is eg. How many new items have been added in 2010?
How many new items have been added in each community/collection in 2010?

I think i have seen that we can get this kind of information from SOLR,
by shooting some reguests to the webservice?

The other way would be to take the data directly from the Postgres database.

Have anyone done this before and would like to share how.

Thanks
Tonny

Dspace 1.6.1 / XMLUI