Dear All,

I have noticed that if I'm using dc.subject, the values were indexed, but if
I'm using dc.subject.lcsh, the values were not indexed. I changed
solr.facets.search=dc.contributor.author,*dc.subject*,dc.date.issued_dt *
into* solr.facets.search=dc.contributor.author,*dc.subject.**,dc.date.issued_dt
in *dspace-solr-search.cfg* and run update-discovery-index. Also, is it
possible in discovery to index values as phrases? Thanks in advance and more
power to you.

Best Regards,
Elvi S. Nemiz
Information Assistant