I just upgraded dspace 1.6 2 in to dspace 1.7.1.

And I want to an view item in either manakin or mirage interface.

I just modify some code inside item-view.xsl and DIM-Handler.xsl.it
works fine for the newly added items on 1.7.1 version however an items
migrated from dspace 1.6.2 can't be viewed just like new entries are
viewed. Can  you assist me on this?

Thanks

sisay