Hello,

I'm looking for the Catalan translation for XMLUI but I can't find it.
The documentation[1] doesn't point to any place to download them, the
wiki[2] suggests to check out the full DSpace SVN only to get the
language packs (!) or to get them from the SourceForge download section,
but I can only see old JSPUI Messages.properties there.

Please, could someone point me to the right place?

[1]
http://www.dspace.org/1_7_1Documentation/XMLUI%20Configuration%20and%20Customization.html#XMLUIConfigurationandCustomization-MultilingualSupport
[2]
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/I18nSupport#I18nSupport-LanguagepacksnowstoredandmanagedinSVN