I've just upgraded from 1.6.2. to 1.7.2 and I wanted to enable discovery...
I'm stuck to the execution of "update-discovery-index" file from the /bin
directory for the indexation of the content of DSpace instance into Discovery.
Can't find it anywhere...not in the bin directory and not even in the source of
dspace...
Could someone please tell me where to find it, or send it through email?
Thank you for your time!