I just did on dspace.cfg and created a group.

What will be  are the next steps on authorization

Thanks

sisay

From: Ladislav Kulhanek [mailto:ladislav.kulha...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 12:43 PM
To: Webshet, Sisay (ILRI); dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] restrict public users

Hi,
use ldap.login.specialgroup property in dspace.cfg.

Lada

2011/6/16 Webshet, Sisay (ILRI) <s.webs...@cgiar.org>

Hi,

We have set up LDAP Authentication on our Dspace repository (1.7.1) and is
configured correctly.

BUT, we need to restrict public users to view (restrict download)only some bit
streams in a given collection

Can someone assists me thanks
sisay

Cheers