Dear Christof,

Sorry for the late response. Maybe the reason why I can't find
AbstractSearch.java is because I downloaded the
dspace-1.7.1-release<http://sourceforge.net/projects/dspace/files/DSpace%20Stable/1.7.1/dspace-1.7.1-release.zip/download>version
and not the
dspace-1.7.1-src-release<http://sourceforge.net/projects/dspace/files/DSpace%20Stable/1.7.1/dspace-1.7.1-src-release.zip/download>version?
Thanks and hoping for a positive response.

Sincerely,
Elvi