Dear Keiji,

Hello again. I just wanted to ask your help regarding the switching of
interface language. I've seen that you have implemented it in your
repository (http://zuki-ebetsu.jp/xmlui/). I tried to apply the patches
found at https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-842 but I am unable to
display the language selection. I would be very grateful if you can show us
the steps how you enabled that feature. I've searched in the dspace-tech
mailing list and jira.duraspace and tried the solutions/patches there (
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-332,
http://www.mail-archive.com/dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net/msg05770.html)
but I can't make it work.

Thanks in advance and more power to you and the rest of the DSpace team who
devote their time creating features like this one.

Sincerly,
Elvi S. Nemiz
Information Assistant
Library and Data Bank Services Section