Hi everybody,I've just installed the DSpace 1.8.0 release, but I've a problem 
with the creation of the administrator account running this:[dspace]\bin\dspace 
create-administratorThe error is the 
following:C:\Programmi\DSpace\dspace-1.8.0-src-release\dspace\bin>C:\Programmi\DSpace\dspa
ce-1.8.0-src-release\dspace\bin\dspace create-administrator
Using DSpace installation in: C:\Programmi\DSpace\dspace-1.8.0-src-release\dspac
e
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/dspace/app/launch
er/ScriptLauncher
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLaunc
her
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.  Program
will exit.

C:\Programmi\DSpace\dspace-1.8.0-src-release\dspace\bin>The installed version 
of Java is Java 6 SE Update 29.Could anyone help me? I've read it could 
probably be a problem related to the bin folder permissions, could it?Thanks in 
advance!-Fabiana                                    
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the data continuously generated in your IT infrastructure 
contains a definitive record of customers, application performance, 
security threats, fraudulent activity, and more. Splunk takes this 
data and makes sense of it. IT sense. And common sense.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d
_______________________________________________
DSpace-tech mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dspace-tech

Reply via email to