> Hi Bodnar,
>
> In dspace.cfg, you'll need to uncomment the line handle.canonical.prefix
> that specifies local URLs, and comment the one that specifies handle.net.
> That should do the trick.
>
> B--

Hello.

Thank you Brian.
We did this already but this not change the URI for the old items :(

We would like to import our metadata in another system and the link is
automatically taken from the URI... So its very important to change it.

A way would be to export the metadata, and make some automatic process
that changes the links, but this also would take some time.

If I remember well someone posted a single command on the list that did
all...

Thank you for your time.
B. Robert