From: ivan.ma...@gmail.com [mailto:ivan.ma...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of helix84
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 12:40 PM
To: Alain Tschanz
Cc: dspace-tech
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Remove Communities in DSpace and add advanced search
option on home page in xmlui/Manakin

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 18:28, Alain Tschanz <atsch...@njstatelib.org> wrote:
> Thank you for your response. I believe the code below removes browsing
> capability from the sidebar (<div id="ds-options"></div>, not the body
> content block (<div id="body"></div>).
>    <xsl:template name="disable_frontpage_browse"
> match="dri:list[@id='aspect.viewArtifacts.Navigation.list.browse']">
>    </xsl:template>
>
> What I really need to change is the "CommunityBrowser" section. How do I
> disable the community-browser section?

OK. That would be

   <xsl:template name="disable_frontpage_browse"
match="dri:div[@id='aspect.artifactbrowser.CommunityBrowser.div.comunity-browser']">
   </xsl:template>

It's easy to figure out for any element, just look at the DRI document (works
with any page):
http://yourdspace.org/DRI/

Regards,
~~helix84