Hi, Jimmy, if you need to get a file >2GB into your repository, one
approach is to transfer the file via SCP/FTP to a temporary space on your
server, and then use the DSpace itemupdate command line script. You'll
need to create a placeholder item first, if you don't have a file handy,
you can just upload a copy of the license.

There is a very nice writeup on the use of itemUpdate on the DSpace wiki:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC18/Updating+Items+via+Simple+Archiv
e+Format

We do this all the time, for large multimedia files.

--
HARDY POTTINGER <pottinge...@umsystem.edu>
University of Missouri Library Systems