Dear Solomon,

tasks are assigned to the members of the appropriate group at the point
when the are created (or move to the next workflow step). So in this sense,
adding someone to a particular group will never affect already assigned
tasks.

If you are dealing with a really large number of tasks, it might be worth
while to write a custom database query to take care of this.

kindest regards,

Bram Luyten

--
[image: logo]