Hi,

Does anyone know that if you submit to DSpace by reference, and subsequently
change the file (overwrite it with another for instance) after the item has
been entered into the archive, does this produce an error?

We tried it and it seems OK but we're worried that DSpace may notice that the
checksum doesn't match the file contents at some later point or after some sort
of integrity check.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Cheers

Ian

------------

Ian Wellaway

Senior System Support & Development Officer - Academic Systems (Room 911)
Wednesdays only
&
Technical Developer, Open Exeter - Infrastructure Systems (Room 54) Monday -
Tuesday, Thursday - Friday

Exeter IT
Laver Building
University of Exeter