when I try to do this:

./dspace update-discovery-index

I get this

org.dspace.discovery.SearchServiceException: Error executing query
        at
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.cleanIndex(SolrServiceImpl.java:376)
        at org.dspace.discovery.IndexClient.main(IndexClient.java:119)
        at
        at
        at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:183)
Caused by: org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: Error
executing query
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.request.QueryRequest.process(QueryRequest.java:95)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServer.query(SolrServer.java:118)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.getSolr(SolrServiceImpl.java:101)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.cleanIndex(SolrServiceImpl.java:349)
        ... 6 more
Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Forbidden

Forbidden

request:
http://blancoj.dev.deepblue.lib.umich.edu/solr/search/select?q=search.resourcetype:2AND
search.resourceid:1&wt=javabin&version=2
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CommonsHttpSolrServer.request(CommonsHttpSolrServer.java:435)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CommonsHttpSolrServer.request(CommonsHttpSolrServer.java:244)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.request.QueryRequest.process(QueryRequest.java:89)
        ... 9 more

I think I have every thing setup all right. Any ideas?  I have looked at
logs but can't figure it out.

Thank you!
Jose