Hi, François, it's possible the problem you have found may have something
to do with this issue:

https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1007

But, I think it's likely you've found a new issue specific to the LDAP
AuthN code. I'd suggest opening a Jira ticket for this issue

http://jira.dspace.org/

and include any patches/workarounds you find which help with the problem.
This will help us track down, and possibly fix, the problem. Posting
workarounds in a Jira ticket will help others who may encounter the issue.

Thanks!

--
HARDY POTTINGER <pottinge...@umsystem.edu>
University of Missouri Library Systems