Parul

First of all, YES, it is possible..

as indicated in   the  DSpace Mailing List Etiquette

for better support is convenient if you provide the following
*Specify your DSpace version number, interface (JSPUI or XMLUI) and XMLUI theme
used.*

regards
Emilio

Want to know is this possible that from *Dspace home page* the term *DSpace *can be replaced with any other term.
like
*DSpace *replace with *DMS*
*About Dspace Software *replace with *About DMS Software*
*DSpace is live *with *DMS is Live*
*
*
*