Roberto, I am not very sure about what are you looking for with your
question....
to my understanding   dc.description.provenance  has information about
the date of ingest processes (submitted, made avaliable, and so on).
But If you edit (via the UI) the item  this metadata is not updated. I´m
not familiar with the Dspace data model  but last-modified field in item
Table, seems aplicable (i Think this field   was used by the harverster
to evaluated wich records needd to be harversted again)

Hope that helps

Emilio