Hi, just a small update, if you're at all interested in helping out with
testing this issue, but don't have access to an Oracle DB, but you do have
VirtualBox installed, here are some Vbox images with Oracle 11g on them:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/developer-vm/index.html

One of them comes complete with Maven 3 and Netbeans. Almost an entire
DSpace development stack on a stick. :-)

--
HARDY POTTINGER <pottinge...@umsystem.edu>
University of Missouri Library Systems