Hi, Terry, the SWORDapp site is where you want to go for more information
on using SWORD clients:

http://swordapp.org/category/clients/

One particularly easy path towards getting a working client set up is the
aptly-named EasyDeposit SWORD client creation toolkit:

http://easydeposit.swordapp.org/

HTH

--Hardy

--