On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Miguel Angel Robledo
<marobl...@santafe.gov.ar> wrote:
> I need to edit metadata through a collection of items. By XMLUI I create a
> collection and edit a element's template with common metadata ... is
> possible to apply this process in batches?

In XMLUI, when you go to a collection, select Edit Collection, there's
a button to create an Item template at the bottom. That should be what
you're asking about, but I personally haven't used it.

Why don't you use the Batch Metadata Editor as I suggested? I think
that's much less work.

Regards,
~~helix84