> Because, there are 2 possible solutions, and the solution depends on what
> makes sense :)

Many thanks for these pointers, that's really helpful, and all makes sense (on
first reading anyway) ;-)

My first though is that the first approach is probably what we want in this
instance, so I take a look at the example and see how far I get!

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Mike

Michael White
eLearning Liaison and Development (eLD)