Hi Rubén
CSV is just metadata, imported via Batch Metadata Editing or similar....
Content files can be only imported via some of the importer packages
available in Dspace: SIP, AIP, PDF, etc.( or sword ingesting or....)
Refer to the dspace documentation about how to create such packages

Having said that,   there are many utilities, developed by the Dspace
community, that deals with the problem of importing metadata&files.
In OR2013, The Georgetown University  presents a nice & complex
framework? utility? tool?   about this issue
see the presentation: Focus on Your Content, Not on Ingesting Your
Content   from Terry Brady, Applications Programmer Analyst at
Georgetown University Library

Thanks
Emilio Lorenzo