From: Eric Martyns [mailto:martynse...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:59 AM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Internal System Error Dspace 4.0

Hi,

I installed the Dspace 4.0 but

in the jspui interface i'm getting an error message

under the green bar "Dspace at my university"

"internal system error
The system has experienced an internal error. Please try to do what you were
doing again, and if the problem persists, please contact us so we can fix
the problem

Please how do i resolve this?

Thanks

Best Regards