From: ivan.ma...@gmail.com [mailto:ivan.ma...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of helix84
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2014 12:32 PM
To: Anthony Petryk
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Error after upgrading from 3.2 to 4.0

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Anthony Petryk <anthony.pet...@uottawa.ca>
wrote:
> org.dspace.plugin.PluginException: ERROR: relation "community" does
> not exist

That means that DSpace cannot see the "community" table. Did you configure
DSpace to use the right database and schema? Perhaps you have an empty database
without tables lying around and you mistakenly told DSpace to use that.

Try connecting to the same database that DSpace is configured to connect to and
send me the list of tables. (the "\dt" command in psql). There should be around
50 tables there.

Regards,
~~helix84