Dear helix84/Hilton,

Yes, I have already set dspace.url & dspace.baseUrl on dspace.cfg (see the
screen sort : dspace_baseURL.png).

Also for OAI-PMH I have set that URL on /dspace/config/modules/oai.cfg file
(see the screen sort : oai_config.png)

Let me know if anything need to correct.

As per the document : https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/OAI
Harvesting from another DSpace : Point no 1 : First, check to see if the
external DSpace reports that it will support harvesting ORE via the OAI-PMH
interface.

Demo URL :
http://demo.dspace.org/oai/request?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=ore
(Working Fine - It's Fetch the results)

Our URL :
http://vslir.iimahd.ernet.in:8080/oai/request?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=ore
(It's
shows : No matches for the query) Can you please tell me what may be the
issue..?

I have just copy the oai folder from [dspace] to [tomcat-webapps] & set the
localhost path to vslir.iimahd.ernet.in into /dspace/config/modules/oai.cfg
(as screen sort attached).

Please let me know what may be the problem..

Thanks for your help..

Bhavesh Patel

Thanks & Regards,
*Bhavesh R. Patel *
bhavesh.bece...@gmail.com (Email)

*Websites :*

   - www.bhaveshpatel.info
   - www.onlinequizportal.com
   - www.hindisuvichar.com

"Never leave till tomorrow which you can do today"

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*