De: helix84 [mailto:heli...@centrum.sk]
Enviado el: miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013 03:20 p.m.
Para: esa
CC: dspace-tech
Asunto: Re: [Dspace-tech] OAI validation for Dspace 3.0 failure

Hello everyone who has been affected by this OAI timezone issue. There is now a
patch that fixes this:

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/408

In order to help get the fix into DSpace 4.0, we'd like to ask you to verify
that it fixes your problem. The sooner you report back the better as 4.0 will
be released soon. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
~~helix84