On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 3:23 PM, Stefanie Behnke <s.beh...@online.de> wrote:
> -- the autoregistered eperson has none of the fields: email_field,
> surname_field, givenname_field, phone_field

Does the eperson have the right in LDAP to access their own
attributes? Because DSpace will attempt to access them as the user
(even if you set a search user who has the rights).

> -- the eperson is concated from id_field and  netid_email_domain even when
> the field email_field exists; I would expect that Dspace uses email_field as
> user for the eperson.

I don't think I can help you with this right now. This requires a bit
larger rework of the assumptions in the DSpace auth system. You could
try to do some code changes manually. The auth modules are the most
self-contained pieces of code in DSpace (i.e. you don't need to edit
outside the LDAPAuthentication.java file), so it's a good place to
start playing with the code.

Regards,
~~helix84