Good Morning.
I have in my test dspace 3.2 , that is not conected to internet, several
items with handles diferents. I sent some items that have the handle I can
see in dspace.cfg (for example 123456). I imported some items from other
dspace. His dspace has other handle (for example 123456.1).
I would like the handle server of my new dspace 3.2 can resolve items with
this two handles. In config.dct i write in server_admins:
"server_admins" = (
"300:0.NA/123456.1 <http://0.NA/10211.3>"
"300:0.NA/123456.2 <http://0.NA/10211.5>"
)
But whe i go to http://myIP:8000 and try to get the url of one of my items,
handle-server only resolve when i look for a item with the same handle i
have in dspace.cfg of my dspace 3.2. If i look for a item with a handle
diferent, handle- server do not resolve. In both case items exist in dspace
3.2.
Any idea?
Some doc for help ?
Regars