From: Jose Blanco [blan...@umich.edu]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 4:26 PM
To: Pottinger, Hardy J.
Cc: Kostas Stamatis; Dspace-Tech
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] can't get /sorl deployed in 4.1

Thank you for the link.  It sounds like solr uses some jars that can
only be loaded with tomcat 7 and higher, like jsp-api-2.1.jar, and so
we need to go to tomcat 7 for this reason.  Right?  I want to be able
to explain this clearly to the sysadmin that will be installing tomcat
7.  The new solr must have a UI interface, is that right?

Thank you, again! Jose