Hi,

Setting up a DSpace 4.1 DEV system, with the new JSPUI, I've noticed an issue
with the display of the "pop-up menus" in the navigation bar when using IE v9 -
it works fine on the other browsers I have at my disposal.

When hovering over a menu item with a pop-up menu (e.g. "Sign on to:"), the
pop-up area appears but most of the menu items are missing and what does appear
is not hyperlinked - also the menu appears behind other components on the
screen - here is a screen shot showing what I mean:

http://www.is.stir.ac.uk/misc/storre/dspace4-menu-ie9.png

I've tried playing with Browser/Document modes, but that just made things worse!

Has anyone else seen anything like this? Anyone have any ideas how to address
this issue?

Unfortunately IE 9 is still widely deployed here so I really need to resolve
this if at all possible!

Any assistance or pointers welcome.

Cheers,

Mike

Michael White
eLearning Liaison and Development (eLD)
Information Services
S8, Library
University of Stirling
Stirling SCOTLAND
FK9 4LA
Email: michael.wh...@stir.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 1786 466877
Fax: +44 (0) 1786 466880
http://www.stir.ac.uk/is/staff/about/teams/aldt/#eld

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for
graduate employment*.