Hi everyone,

Our centralized IT group wants to implement Universal Google Analytics in our
organization and our department is one of the test cases. We already have
Dspace stats and a Google Analytics account for Dspace. We want to add the
Universal Google Analytics code from our central IT in addition to the
statistics we already have in place. Does anyone know if this is possible? And
where would I add the code for the Universal Google Analytics account?

Thanks in advance,

Jennifer

--
Jennifer Cwiok