Dear DSpace Community,

Yep, it is me again :<

Just to share I have found an issue for the DSpace 4.1 JSPUI Search
interface.

1. If I do a search without entering anything (just like a user looks for
2. We will ended up in the "Search" interface.
http://demo.dspace.org/jspui/simple-search?query=
3. If the user click 'add' a filter directly witout entering anything, the
DSpace will return 500 error as below
http://demo.dspace.org/jspui/simple-search?location=&query=&filtername=title&filtertype=equals&filterquery=&rpp=10&sort_by=score&order=desc

At the mean time, I am trying to add a javascript on the site to make sure
users enter something in the filters.

Regards,
Alexander Wong.