Dear Helix,

Thanks again.
I have just spotted the differences between the java files come with xoai
and the one used in xmlui.
In xoai it is importing org.apache.log4j.LogManager; while the others are
using org.dspace.core.LogManager.

I bet they are carrying two different functions and they are not
interchangable. Replacing the LogManager from apache.log4j with dspace.core
do not work in xoai java files. Now I am trying to see other ways to get
the log done.

Yet I do not know if I can log a line like "log.info" in stat in the log
files, would it be useful for generating the static general/monthly report
pages.

Regards,
Alexander Wong