Hi,

Working on DSpace v4.1 with the JSPUI in IE v9 I've noticed a couple more
display issues that I'd really like to resolve if at all possible:

1)      If you open an unfinished submission from your My DSpace page, the text
is not displayed on the 3 "Option" buttons that appear for
Opening/Viewing/Removing the item (the Description text is displayed though) -
example screenshot:
http://www.is.stir.ac.uk/misc/storre/DSpace4.1-Option-button-text.png - it
appears OK in Firefox:
http://www.is.stir.ac.uk/misc/storre/DSpace4.1-Option-button-text-firefox.png

2)      The light grey hint text for the "Author 2 boxes" is not appearing
inside the boxes - example screenshot:
http://www.is.stir.ac.uk/misc/storre/DSpace4.1-Author-hint-text.png - again, it
works OK in Firefox:
http://www.is.stir.ac.uk/misc/storre/DSpace4.1-Author-hint-text-firefox.png

We still have IE v9 widely deployed here so if anyone has any thoughts on how
to resolve either of these issues they would be very welcome.

Many thanks as ever,

Mike

Michael White
eLearning Liaison and Development (eLD)
Information Services
S8, Library
University of Stirling
Stirling SCOTLAND
FK9 4LA
Email: michael.wh...@stir.ac.uk<mailto:michael.wh...@stir.ac.uk>
Tel: +44 (0) 1786 466877
Fax: +44 (0) 1786 466880
http://www.stir.ac.uk/is/staff/about/teams/aldt/#eld

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for
graduate employment*.