Dear Andrea,

Thanks for your help. Your active involvement in DSpace-CRIS will surely
bring the DSPACE-CRIS to the next level.

For PMC - I am now trying to follow your instruction on it.
For Stats - I have reinstall the OS from fresh and git clone again for
4.1.1.
Trigger CRIS entities will have following lines logged in dspace.log;
solr.log is kept at 0 bytes.

2014-07-08 10:33:41,362 INFO  org.dspace.browse.BrowseEngine @
anonymous:session_id=F496C193EA2B46F6ECC531D89B3A229B:ip_addr=127.0.0.1:
browse_by_item:
2014-07-08 10:33:45,998 ERROR
org.dspace.statistics.SolrLoggerUsageEventListener @
2014-07-08 10:34:08,881 WARN
 org.dspace.app.webui.cris.components.statistics.ASolrStatsConfigurerComponent
@
2014-07-08 10:34:08,969 WARN
 org.dspace.app.webui.cris.components.statistics.ASolrStatsConfigurerComponent
@

Regards,
Alexander Wong.