Dear DSpace Community,

We at Hong Kong Polytechnic University had moved from DSpace 1.4 to DSpace
4.1 recently. This cannot be done within short period of time without the
help from list, especially from helix84, also Andrea and Luigi from CINECA.

The IR is located at http://repository.lib.polyu.edu.hk/ and we have done
some minimal modifications to the template (original by CINECA).

If you are going to upgrade your DSpace installation, we will be more than
happier to share our experiences on-list or off-list. At the same time, we
are trying to implement DSpace-CRIS (a project led by CINECA) as our
current researchers information system. Please do share if you have any
insights, tips or tricks on implementing DSpace-CRIS.

Thanks,
Alexander Wong

Systems Librarian,
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University Pao Yue-kong Library
http://www.lib.polyu.edu.hk