Hello,

JSPUI 4.0.  Our users have reported not being able to login to DSpace when
following the "my dspace" link ([dpsace.url]/mydspace), in notification emails
for example.  The browser is redirected to the login page (/password-login) but
the page just refreshes after clicking the submit button.  We considered just
hard-coding the links in the email templates to /password-login (which work
fine for logging in), but other users have reported the same issue when trying
to access restricted bitstreams, so it's obviously not a problem specific to
mydspace.

Could this have something to do with secure pages?  We have the following
<security-constraint> in our web.xml for the jspui webapp:

     <url-pattern>/password-login</url-pattern>

Any help is appreciated.

Anthony