From: Tim Au Yeung [y...@ucalgary.ca]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 5:33 PM
To: DSpace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] DSpace 4.2 Build problem

Hi all,

I just pulled down the latest build and ran into this build problem:

[ERROR]
'build.plugins.plugin[org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin].dependencies.dependency.systemPath'
 for com.sun:tools:jar must specify an absolute path but is ${toolsjar} @
org.dspace:dspace-parent:4.2,
/home/dspace/source/dspace-4.2-src-release/pom.xml, line 150, column 28

at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectBuilder.build(DefaultProjectBuilder.java:364)

at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:672)

at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjectsForMavenReactor(DefaultMaven.java:663)

at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:250)

at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:155)

at

at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)

at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)

at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)

at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)

[ERROR]

[ERROR]   The project org.dspace:dspace:4.2
(/home/dspace/source/dspace-4.2-src-release/dspace/pom.xml) has 1 error

[ERROR]
'build.plugins.plugin[org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin].dependencies.dependency.systemPath'
 for com.sun:tools:jar must specify an absolute path but is ${toolsjar} @
org.dspace:dspace-parent:4.2,
/home/dspace/source/dspace-4.2-src-release/pom.xml, line 150, column 28

[ERROR]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException

Any suggestions as to a solution to this?

Thanks,

Tim